Let’s Do This
2,807% increase in new visitors from Organic Search, lowered PPC cost per conversion by 5,825% in 6-months.
Design an SEO and content strategy that supported the brand’s ambitious growth targets.
Work closely with the product design team to ensure product decisions would positively impact the website’s SEO performance.
Run a PPC pilot campaign to evaluate whether PPC could become a profitable acquisition channel.
The following stats are taken from Google Analytics, comparing March 2017 with January 2018, 9-months after we started working with Let’s Do This.
- 514% increase in website sessions.
- 505% increase in new visitors.
- 500% increase in conversion rate.
- 68% reduction in bounce rate.
- 603% increase in traffic from organic search.
- 2,807% increase in new visitors from organic search.
- 85% reduction in bounce rate from organic search.
- 216 increase in website sessions from paid search.
- 100% increase in new visitors from paid search.
- Lowered the cost per conversion from £48 to £0.81.
How We Achieved This
- Technical SEO audit to identify indexing and crawling issues.
- Supporting the development team in implementing our technical recommendations.
- Implemented on-page SEO recommendations.
- Strengthened backlink profile from relevant and high authority websites.
- Created and supported the marketing team with implementation of an onsite content strategy.
- Set up website tracking in website’s Analytics.
- Weekly calls with the marketing team and CEO to support decision making.
- Suggested UX improvements based on conversion testing and data analysis.
- Complete restructure of the AdWords account inline with the overall PPC strategy.
- Used single keywords ad groups for text ads, increasing engagement, lowering cost and increasing return on ad spend.
- Set up, implemented and designed creative for Display Adverts.
Where Are We Now?
Now, a year on we still have a great working relationship with Let’s Do This and continue to run the PPC accounts. So far this year (2019), we have continued to increase the number of event bookings by 24% despite us dropping our spend by 6% on the period before.
We have worked with Let’s Do This to develop a custom PPC tool to help create them several temporary campaigns every week to keep up with the sheer number of events they were onboarding as a result of their success.