SEO Strategy Lead
£35K - £45K BOA
You’ll play a pivotal role in researching, shaping and implementing SEO strategies across both e-commerce and lead gen clients, whilst also helping to refine and push our internal processes to improve our service offering. You’ll elevate our best practices, provide support and share knowledge with the team, helping Seed to adapt to a changing digital landscape and evolving strategies.
In helping to drive the department forward, an eagerness to learn, experiment and adapt is key. This drive to innovate can be supported by other Seedlings, who’s different skills and expertise can be used to push performance for our clients.
You’ll also work closely with other SEO team members to ensure our overall offering is industry leading, whilst getting your hands dirty on a number of different accounts. With a growing team and client base, you’ll be part of shaping the team from the ground up, and be active in how we pitch our service to potential clients.
There’ll be many different daily, weekly and monthly responsibilities, but some of these will include:
- Creating strategies across all core pillars of SEO for our range of clients
- Collecting and analysing data to inform a client’s strategy and KPI’s
- Setting up project roadmaps and briefing members of the wider team
- Understanding key technical SEO projects and their impact on overall strategy and results
- Work alongside our digital PR lead, assisting in ideation of organic campaigns
- Work with the wider SEO and business development team to drive our service offering
- Help the SEO service to hit internal business goals for revenue and retention
- Keep up to date with industry news and key developments
- Create new ways of working, and iterate and refine our existing processes
27-days Holiday Per Year
Flexible Working Hours
Remote Work Options
Annual Learning Budget
Profit Share Scheme
Private Health Insurance
2 Paid Charity Days Per Year