The Details of the Role
The role is diverse but primarily you will be supporting our Paid Media team with developing digital advertising campaigns for our clients, managing accounts, meeting clients, and everything in-between.
The perfect candidate have experience in some of the following areas:
- Experience with managing Paid Search channels like Google Adwords, Bing Ads, and extra brownie points for managing international search platforms such as Baidu, Yandex, Yahoo Japan and more.
- You have a proven track record managing PPC, conducting A/B testing, landing page optimisation and data analysis skills.
- Experience with managing paid social campaigns across Facebook / Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and any other emerging social platforms.
- Experience using analytics or attribution platforms like Google Analytics, Omniture, Mixpanel, Looker, Adjust, AppsFlyer, Kissmetrics or other analysis platforms. You also have solid Microsoft Excel skills so that you can mashup data yourself as necessary.
- Extra points for experience with media buying on programmatic platforms such as DoubleClick, Quantcast or comparable channels.
We’re on the hunt for a smart, enthusiastic, numbers-focused digital marketer who gets excited at the idea of working on digital advertising campaigns for one of the UK’s highest performing Paid Media agencies.
Seed builds and implements digital marketing campaigns that are seen by millions of people around the world each year. You may not realise it, but you’ve probably seen some of our work with startups, small businesses, and some of the biggest brands in the world.
Our culture is centred around creativity with data, technical expertise, providing our clients with a premium level of service, and managing our company differently than other agencies.
Your background might be from a variety of different areas of digital. You are familiar with leading paid search, paid social, programmatic and analytics channels; demonstrate a positive can-do attitude, work well in teams, and enjoy solving complex problems.
You have great communication skills, excellent attention to detail, creative writing skills and the ability to multi-task a variety of goals and deadlines in a constantly changing environment. You want to advance your career by joining one of the UK’s top performing PPC agencies.
What to Expect
- Salary up to £26k per annum (depending on experience).
- Working alongside a fun, young, dynamic team that feels like a family.
- Full-time role, 5 days per week (8 hours per day with an hour for lunch).
- We offer a relaxed but professional working environment with a great group of people (and a puppy).
- We offer pro-rata 25 days holiday per year as well as bank holidays and your birthday off.
- Continued investment in your career development from our leadership team.
- We regularly go to conferences, industry talks and local meet-ups.
- Internal weekly training (we spend every Friday on R&D).
- Flexible remote working.
- Quarterly office socials.
- Private healthcare.
- Workplace pension.
- Flexible working hours.