Join the Team
Paid Media Manager
£26 – £34k
We’re looking for a bright, self-motivated and experienced PPC manager at mid to senior level to join our team and quickly become a key part of our agency. We manage a monthly ad spend portfolio of £1M across multiple clients, in a diverse range of sectors.
The Details of the Role
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, hands-on Paid Media / PPC Manager.
You will be responsible for supporting our Paid Media team and managing a number of high-budget campaigns across Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn Ads across multiple markets and regions for our portfolio of clients.
You’ll work alongside other passionate Paid Media professionals in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that puts learning, personal development, and team happiness first.
Future career opportunities
As a growing agency, we are looking to build a team that can fulfil larger roles as we scale our team.
You will have the opportunity to provide thought leadership, mentoring / coaching of executive / apprentice level, and support the founders in the development and growth of the agency over the coming years.
Culture is hugely important to us at Seed, and as a young and vibrant agency that’s focused on growth and development, we prioritise our team’s happiness above all else.
We believe “work” shouldn’t have to feel like “work”. You spend such a large amount of time working, so we’ve made it our mission to make Seed the company that we’ve always wanted to work for.
That comes down to curating a family-feel culture, feeling valued in your role, respect from your colleagues, openness and transparency, equality, a good relationship with the Directors / Founders, and a constant
Your background might be from a variety of different areas of digital. You are familiar with leading paid search, paid social, programmatic and analytics channels; demonstrate a positive can-do attitude, work well in teams, and enjoy solving complex problems.
You have great communication skills, excellent attention to detail, creative writing skills and the ability to multi-task a variety of goals and deadlines in a constantly changing environment. You want to advance your career by joining one of the UK’s top performing PPC agencies.
What to Expect
- Salary up to £26k – £34k per annum (depending on experience).
- Currently remote, but we have an office in central Brighton.
- Working alongside a fun, young, dynamic team with a family-based atmosphere.
- Full-time role, 5 days per week (8 hours per day with an hour for lunch).
- We offer a relaxed but professional working environment with a great group of people.
- We offer pro-rata 25 days holiday per year as well as bank holidays and your birthday off.
- Continued investment in your career development from our leadership team.
- We regularly go to conferences, industry talks and local meet-ups.
- Internal weekly training (we spend every Friday afternoon on R&D).
- Quarterly office socials.
- Private healthcare.
- Workplace pension.
- Flexible working hours.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience managing PPC accounts.
- Strong, in-depth knowledge of Google Ads and Bing Ads.
- Experience of working across different geographies or multi-national scope.
- Basic with performance marketing automation (scripts, in-house tools, external tools).
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to contextualise data and communicate clearly.
- Ability to innovate and follow up with execution – test, measure, learn, scale.
- Strong work ethic, personal accountability and ownership.
- Understanding of attribution and tracking.