Seed is looking for an experienced and motivated Account Manager to join our innovative and fast-growing digital marketing agency in Brighton.
Working with the agency’s key clients, you will be responsible for ensuring that paid search and organic campaigns are successfully delivered – on time and on budget. You will have a clear focus on forming, building and maintaining agency partnerships, whilst also scoping opportunities to grow our current revenue.
You will work closely with your dedicated team pod’s across Paid Social, PPC and Organic Search, providing support and guidance to drive the strategy forward. You will work closely with the Head of Client Services and the rest of the account team to continually improve our client services offering.
The ideal candidate will have outstanding attention to detail and excellent time management skills, as well as the ability to handle multiple projects and tasks at the same time. In addition – you will need to be an excellent communicator, with solid organisational and coordination skills.
We are looking for someone who has a good understanding, and passion for SEO, PPC, Paid Social and Digital Marketing. You may already come from a marketing background within a client service or new business role.
Our Agency Culture
An integral part of Seed is our company culture, which is something that we’re extremely proud of! We have nurtured an excellent working environment, which encourages social activities, facilitates learning and development and has a strong focus on employee wellbeing.
Charity is also something that is very important to us and as such we donate a percentage of our profit each quarter to charities selected by the team, as well as organising events where we are able to help the local community (volunteering at our nearest foodbank, participating in beach cleans, organising a volleyball tournament and planting trees etc).
We prioritise our team’s happiness above all else. We believe “work” shouldn’t always have to feel like “work”. Inevitably we will spend a large amount of time working, so we’ve made it our mission to make Seed the company where you will be happy to come every weekday.
We think this comes down to curating a family-feel culture, feeling valued in your role, respect from your colleagues, openness and transparency, equality, a good relationship with the Directors / Founders, and a challenging yet rewarding work environment.
In a Best Companies™ survey in 2022, Seed was ranked #7 on the best marketing & media agencies to work for in the UK.
Working for Seed comes with many perks and benefits, including:
- 25 days of annual leave (pro-rata)
- PLUS your birthday and Christmas eve off.
- 2 paid volunteering days available per year.
- Flexible working hours (starting anytime between 8:00am and 10:00am.)
- Organised social events and get-togethers.
- Quarterly charity events.
- Hybrid remote and in-office working.
- Free tea, coffee, fruit and pastries in the office.
- Friday booze fridge.
- Dog friendly office.
- Profit share scheme.
- Healthcare cash plan including private dental, optical, therapy and GP services
- Annual £1,000 learning budget per team member
- Brief internal teams.
- Within the first 3-months develop a good relationship with the client and unblock any issues before they arise.
- Adhere to the review milestones, and deliver an informative deck.
- Establish and ensure an integrated roadmap of activity is put in place for all clients.
- Developing, and maintaining trust with the client base.
- Continuously improve client relationships by proposing solutions to meet their problems.
- Understanding the needs and desires of each client and helping the team to meet these.
- Serve as a pivotal point of contact for clients with account related issues (invoicing, performance, opportunities, retainer etc.)
- Work with the team to resolve issues on client accounts and keep the client in the loop at all times.
- Consolidate KPIs and targets for the team to work towards and ensure these are being met and communicated to the client.
- Ensure the team is working towards the agreed strategy and meeting key milestones.
- Good understanding of team time capacity and skill capabilities to assign new clients. Ensuring that the most appropriate Seedlings are assigned to the correct projects.
- Scope out upsell opportunities across the client base in order to grow revenue.
- Comfortable with managing client expectations.
- Understanding of client budget and targets to measure performance.
- Ensure all time tracking is up to date from all Seedlings.
- Correctly allocate time to clients, and redistribute when needed.
- Flag under servicing / over servicing client projects and ensure the team understands this.
- Invoicing on time, and updating where needed.
The Interview Process
- Initial interview – a informal chat with our People & Culture Manager 📞
- A Challenge – A competency task 💻
- A final interview with one of the founders and Head of Client Services 🤵♀️
- You’re offered the role! 🎉
27-days Holiday Per Year
Flexible Working Hours
Remote Work Options
Annual Learning Budget
Profit Share Scheme
Private Health Insurance
2 Paid Charity Days Per Year